Episode 6 happenings:
- Drawn into another world – the Tuhál of the morning
- Heroes were attacked by visages of Ddurn, the god of death (one of those who stands apart) in the shape of The Stranger on the Road – a white-robed figure bearing a silver sickle
- An ant-like shadow warns the heroes that they should run “before the story gets ahold of them”
- Discover the secret society, the Yellow Strangers – fronted by yellow-haired women, interested in bringing strangers into their ranks to fix “the troubles of the world”
- They move toward the center of Caer Cuval, to the earthwork dome of the Crown – find it topped by a yew tree of mythic proportions – easily as tall as the buttress of the Crown itself
- Meet the talking animal advisors to the queen
- Get a few from the great boughs of 3 dangers to Tuhal – in the west, a wall of night into which things fall; in the north the expanded black edges of the Teinwood with a brooding chant hanging over it, and to the East of the Godsblood river, a vast storm that seemed to devour the rest of the world.
- King Ebutilon, under the watchful eye of the Queen’s winged horns, leans down and kisses the Queen, waking her
In this Episode:
- the heroes wake Queen Aía from her slumber and take counsel with her about her sacrifices
- the 3 Dangers, which they have seen
- the 3 Enemies – the bandit king, the yellow king, and the wolf king
- they have gifts for the queen, but what are the gifts truly for…?